/ / /

18.10.08

The Ringing In My Ears (introduction)


Introduccion (Español)
El Projecto Musical de David Nguyen nace en los EUA California, su projecto lleva el nombre de The Ringing In My Ears su musica podria ser clasificada en el genero Post-Rock Instrumental pero David prefiere usar el termino "Healing & EasyListening". The Ringing In My Ears tiende a usar maquina de beats junto con melodioas llenas de vida que podrian levantar a cualquiera de animo y harmonias calidas. Si te gusta bandas como The Album Leaf y The Sequence Pulse lo más probable es que te guste The Ringing In My Ears.

Vistita su Myspace para escuchar sus canciones, les prometo que sus canciones los conmoveran.

Introduction (English)
David Nguyen's musical project is formed in California. His music is a mixture of bright upbeat melodies and drum machine patterns that would put anyone in a good mood and make his" hips sway". I would categorize The Ringing In My Ears as a post-rock Instrumental but he uses the term "Healing & Easy Listening" if you like bands like The Album Leaf and Sequence Pulse you will most likely like The Ringing In My Ears.

visit his myspace profile to listen to his recordings, i promise your ears will be pleased.

i will post his soon-to-come album titled "Seasonal" as soon as it's relesed.


Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/theringinginmyears

No comments: